Old December 22nd 04, 02:28 AM
Steveo

"Cessna" wrote:
Steveo wrote:
wrote:
what i prefer is to meet steveo at his own house. I will pound him
senseless in front of his wife and kids right in his driveway. if you
think I wont show, email me his verifiable address, and I will be at
his front door on new years eve at 6PM, otherwise STFU with your
lies,spin and obfuscation assclown

Boy, that sounds like an internet threat. Don't let your keyboard
write a check that your ass can't cash.

I do not like that George; not one, tiny bit. I wish he hated me nearly
as much as he hates you. He won't come see me. Iv'e asked, and even
sweetened the pot with cash. He isn't interested.

Take him up on his offer. Hell, if you don't want him ****ing with your
real possessions; just rent an apartment for a month and give him that
address. Sit there in a lawn chair and wait for him. Bring your
sleeping bag to snooze in, and order chinese food and pizza delivered
every night until he shows. When he shows, do what you feel you are
justified in doing. ****, I wish George would come visit me. To make
it fair, I wish he would bring Frank and Doug so it would be a little
more fair at 3 on 1. I would feel less guilty about what I want to do
to them if there was 3 or 4 of them at once.

Nah, he ain't worth all that. He's a scrawny punk in a basement that
took his first communion money and bought a 32 pill dave made or
no name, or some such. I enjoy poking him obviously, but I know he'd
never muster the courage to come down my driveway.

It's a moot point..now if you find yourself in a situation where
you would run into him, sorta happenstance like, well then you
can please deal with him accordingly.

Donut go out of your way tho..it's a waste of time as far as I've seen.

BBC to air Beatles Christmas Radio Special Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 December 25th 04 01:40 AM
merry CHRISTmas Wbelsito Boatanchors 0 December 21st 04 04:32 AM
Merry Christmas Troy - VK2HXY Equipment 0 December 26th 03 05:06 AM
Merry Christmas Troy - VK2HXY Equipment 0 December 26th 03 05:06 AM
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! rob34 Homebrew 0 December 24th 03 07:32 PM