Old May 5th 04, 03:50 PM
phil

Hi,

I like the tarheel and baby tarheel type of screwdriver antenna !

I quick search on TESS shows no registered trademark for

screwdriver antenna

http://www.uspto.gov/

73 phil

Mikey wrote:

I would just like to invite you to SPAM elsewhere, and actually spend some
advertising money instead of dropping your stuff on this group.

BTW - Does Don Johnson know you're using the term "screwdriver antenna??

- KI6PR

"Jerry" wrote in message
. ..
I would just like to invite your attention to the Carolina Cyclone
screwdriver antenna at www.qsl.net/k4kwh . This mobile antenna packs a

punch
without "punching" a hole in your wallet! It is made of the finest

materials
available--such as the loading coil. It is made of black nylon and is
grooved to exactly fit the coil windings and
not "jump" out of place. Your loading coil will not wiggle
around inside the mast more than 1/32 of an inch; it is precisely machined
to fit the mast even when fully extended. Check out those "flimsy"

weather
covers that
flex with a squeeze. In a year, you'll be looking for another one because

it
will have split and cracked under the UV rays! The Carolina Cyclone come
with covers made of 1/8" wall Lexan. NO cracking and splitting here!
It will last for many years.

Don't be afraid to run 1000 watts SSB on Carolina Cyclone I, or 1500 watts
on CC II!

Compare the price, too. Nowhere will you find this kind of value and
performance for the price!

Visit www.qsl.net/k4kwh for photos and info.

73

Jerry