Old January 14th 05, 04:47 PM
Twistedhed

N3CVJ wrote:
At this point, it's best to just leave it go.

Agreed,,the Phelps issue is haunting you almost as bad as your
self-professed skills and knowledge regarding your status as an extra
that a roger beep is illegal and going over 70 MPH makes one a federal
criminal.

Guys like Landshark, understand what the

topic is and will understand a good

explanation.

That's almost as rich as what follows, as Shark and I said the exact
same thing concerning DX. You arr suffering a great deal on this
aubject.

N3CVJ, in all his self-projecting glory wrote:
Twist, on the other hand, gets

hung up on certain overly literal semantics,

Now that is rich, especially in light of the fact that your posting
history is littered with expressed difficulties getting hung up over
semantics.....

N3CVJ wrote:
What do you consider a good price?

What do you consider a great price?

What do you consider lightning protection?

What do consider a bad swr?

What do you consider legal power?

Just what do you consider tolerance?

What do you consider injury?

What do you consider a channel?

What do you consider work?

What do you consider proper drive?

What do you consider old?

What do you consider a fact?

What do you consider nice?

What do you consider a positive contribution?

Man,,I looove Fridays! Have a great weekend, davie, and try not to
permit me to lord over your thoughts and actions in my absence...unless,
of course, it's to take more of my scholarly posts and have them
interpreted to you by one of these educated colleagues of which you
speak.