Old August 10th 03, 11:36 PM
Dwayne

In article om,
says...

Yes I very well know of this mod but why in the heck do I want to
distroy a good scanner? Remember 99% of my listening is MilAir. The
780XLT cell phone mod puts cell phone trash right in the middle of the
band I really care about. I do care about Cell Phones!

The cell phone mod elimiates the IF rejection making cell phone images
appear in the 300-400 range.

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

I thought you said there was no way to mod the 780 for cell. Thats the
only reason I posted about the artical. Anyway I agree with you on not
wanting to destroy your radio. Thats one of the reasons I didnt do the
mod to mine. By the way George where has your milair logs been? Kinda
missing them

--
Dwayne