Old August 30th 03, 08:56 AM

ADVANSPEC wrote:

I'm the one mentioned in Strongsignals newsclip giving the info on the new
BCT-8 Trunktracker.
I've also heard about new Uniden 9600bD Digital scanners, I was told they are
currently "working on them" , & wasn't given any specific model numbers.
If they are really going to be here within 60-90 days, they had better get
FCC approved within the next couple od weeks, in order to meet such a deadline.

Hopefully we will see these radios before Xmas season!!.
John Advanced Specialties Inc.
www.advancedspecialties.net

It would be nice if your people would include the "HTTP://" to web sites
your suggesting we go to.