Old August 28th 03, 05:07 AM
Bill Crocker

Default New Uniden TrunkTracker announced!

New Uniden TrunkTracker announced!

Check this fine site for more info:
http://www.strongsignals.net/access/...rod&entry=1151

Bill Crocker

Old August 28th 03, 12:18 PM
jeff

In article , "Bill Crocker" wrote:
New Uniden TrunkTracker announced!

Check this fine site for more info:
http://www.strongsignals.net/access/...tion=prod&entr
y=1151

Bill Crocker

Rich is slow putting up my post two more coming in NOV
Bc796d and BC296d both will INCLUDE the APCO 25 card and both will do 9600
Baud...

Taking preorders now price is expected to be near 575.00.

The Ham Station
Jeff
Old August 30th 03, 08:56 AM

ADVANSPEC wrote:

I'm the one mentioned in Strongsignals newsclip giving the info on the new
BCT-8 Trunktracker.
I've also heard about new Uniden 9600bD Digital scanners, I was told they are
currently "working on them" , & wasn't given any specific model numbers.
If they are really going to be here within 60-90 days, they had better get
FCC approved within the next couple od weeks, in order to meet such a deadline.

Hopefully we will see these radios before Xmas season!!.
John Advanced Specialties Inc.
www.advancedspecialties.net

It would be nice if your people would include the "HTTP://" to web sites
your suggesting we go to.
Old August 30th 03, 12:44 PM
PowerHouse CB & Scanner

wrote in message ...

ADVANSPEC wrote:
SNIP
John Advanced Specialties Inc.
www.advancedspecialties.net

It would be nice if your people would include the "HTTP://" to web sites
your suggesting we go to.

What's wrong, Pappy? Mozilla 4.61 (or is that Netscape?) doesn't
automatically set up web addresses as links for ya? Bummer. Maybe you
should get a different news reader, or perhaps if you updated your current
one, it would take care of that for you...

Old August 31st 03, 01:30 AM
Frank

Walt Bertram ...

^ Netscape 4.79 sets them up just fine! Haven't typed "http://" for
^ years.

Your web browser is wrong to assume that the protocol is HTTP. It may
actually be FTP, GOPHER, TELNET, or any of the other Internet protocols.
There is no standard that says that a default protocol is HTTP.

Frank

Old August 31st 03, 02:08 AM
Walt Bertram

Are there any URLs that start with www.___ that aren't HTTP?

I have never run across any.

Uniden PC68XL Review Terra Dactyl CB 0 December 17th 04 12:56 AM
FA: Pair of Uniden GMRS750 GMRS/FRS radios Bill Murcheski CB 0 May 27th 04 08:04 PM
WANTED: Uniden Scanner BC002 CTCSS Tone Board Jim Equipment 0 February 6th 04 12:16 AM
WANTED: Uniden Scanner BC002 CTCSS Tone Board Jim Equipment 0 February 6th 04 12:16 AM
UNIDEN Pro-510 CB NOW made in RED CHINA !!!!!!! Dave or Debby CB 7 February 1st 04 10:18 PM