Old November 25th 03, 12:29 PM
Tim ODonnell

Frank,

To me that means that I cannot monitor a trunked Frequency as Primary. This
seems to make sense as you are really letting the trunked system pick the
frequency. However I monitor the weather as Primary, and when I monitor MOT
systems like here at home it is no problem. However, when I drive up the
road into an EDACS area the static after each transmission is unbearable.
When I turn of the Primary monitoring the static stops. Its an easy fix.

Tim

"Frank" wrote in message
news:01c3b343$37c7af40$0125250a@jbwsigbmppfzxdwd.. .

The instruction manual says that the priority feature cannot be used with
trunking.

Frank