Old May 17th 04, 02:36 PM
Robert11

Default Antenna Suggestion Requested: Receiving Only, Up To 30 MHz, & Omni Directional ?

Hello:

Thinking about replacing my present random-length antenna which I have
strung around the 4 sides (open loop; 40x25x40x25 approx.) of my attic.

Do listening only. Receiver is grounded to a cold water pipe.

Want omni directional, and wide continual freq. coverage; few hundred KHz up
to 30 MHz.

Is there an antenna I can purchase for my yard that would offer the
"possibility" of significantly
improved reception ?

Don't want a tower, or something overly large that would take up my entire
yard !

Thanks,
Bob