Old December 19th 03, 04:02 PM
Ghost Writer

"Carmen" wrote in message
.. .
What's wrong with crossdressing? According to the definition I
crossdress every time I'm wearing a T-shirt and jeans as opposed to a
dress.

Carmen
BTW, if you were capable of reading you'd see that Mr. Hunter is
married and *straight* - as are the majority of male crossdressers.

Straight? Hmmmm. I'm "straight" and I sure in hell don't wear any women's
clothes. He may be straight in that he hasn't done men yet(?) - but it
appears the urge may be coming out. The only "male" (I won't call it a man)
I knew - who started to cross dress - went on to taking Hormones and grew
breasts. I didn't see them often, so it didn't bother me as to their life
style. Was at last contact before I dropped friendship waiting for a meat
hacking to replace with a hole. Once they grew their breasts, they came
around and tried to make a play for me. END OF FRIENDSHIP. I told them to
leave and don't look back. That's been 2 years now.

You - Carmen, being a woman ( I GUESS) - how would you like to be in a
restroom with a male crossed dressed - in there with you? If my wife was in
a restroom and some perv went in there cross dressed, I'd be very ****ed
off. G.W.