Old December 19th 03, 01:04 PM
Carmen

Default Type Is Kevin Souter Gay? at a Google search and see what the first hit is... ROTFLMAO

What's wrong with crossdressing? According to the definition I
crossdress every time I'm wearing a T-shirt and jeans as opposed to a
dress.

Carmen
BTW, if you were capable of reading you'd see that Mr. Hunter is
married and *straight* - as are the majority of male crossdressers.

Kevin Souter wrote:
I just like womens clothes.

Kevin a

href="http://www.geocities.com/staciannhunter/pictures/03011.jpg""kev
in
crossdresser"/a Souter

Old December 19th 03, 04:02 PM
Ghost Writer

"Carmen" wrote in message
.. .
What's wrong with crossdressing? According to the definition I
crossdress every time I'm wearing a T-shirt and jeans as opposed to a
dress.

Carmen
BTW, if you were capable of reading you'd see that Mr. Hunter is
married and *straight* - as are the majority of male crossdressers.

Straight? Hmmmm. I'm "straight" and I sure in hell don't wear any women's
clothes. He may be straight in that he hasn't done men yet(?) - but it
appears the urge may be coming out. The only "male" (I won't call it a man)
I knew - who started to cross dress - went on to taking Hormones and grew
breasts. I didn't see them often, so it didn't bother me as to their life
style. Was at last contact before I dropped friendship waiting for a meat
hacking to replace with a hole. Once they grew their breasts, they came
around and tried to make a play for me. END OF FRIENDSHIP. I told them to
leave and don't look back. That's been 2 years now.

You - Carmen, being a woman ( I GUESS) - how would you like to be in a
restroom with a male crossed dressed - in there with you? If my wife was in
a restroom and some perv went in there cross dressed, I'd be very ****ed
off. G.W.

Old December 20th 03, 05:27 AM
Carmen

Hello,
Ghost Writer wrote:
"Carmen" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

I'm sorry you ended up losing your friend. The guy who you refer to
is not really a crossdresser though, so much as he was one of those
people who feel that the gender they had at birth does not match the
one their personality has always had. If you look at it from his POV,
the hormones and surgery fixed a mistake. His approach towards you
was most likely made as a "female". His big mistake was not accepting
that to you he'll always be male.
Crossdressing (something I did a paper on in college) isn't primarily
sexual in nature.

You - Carmen, being a woman ( I GUESS) - how would you like to be in

restroom with a male crossed dressed - in there with you? If my wife
was in a restroom and some perv went in there cross dressed, I'd be
very ****ed off. G.W.

Yes, I'm a woman. This might surprise you, but I wouldn't have a real
problem with that. If he's dressed as a woman then he's going to
cause quite a stir in the men's room, and might well end up in a
dangerous situation if there are men in there who don't understand
what crossdressers are. What they do is unusual, but only harms
people who look at them and *choose* to be offended.
One more factor that would make the situation of a crossdresser using
the ladies' room no big deal - we only have stalls with locking doors
on them. Really think about urinals for a moment. A bunch of men
who're most likely complete strangers unzip and display themselves
while they answer nature's call. From my POV that's far more
startling than some guy in a dress. :-)

Take care,
Carmen

Old December 20th 03, 04:36 PM
Ghost Writer

"Carmen" wrote in message
Hello,
Ghost Writer wrote:
"Carmen" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

Yeah, I'm sorry I lost their relationship too! They were nice, but when they
hit on me, that was the end of it. I had a girl then, and they knew it. So
to me, that was the unpardonable sin. What others do, doesn't bother me, be
it cross dressers or whatever, so long as it does NOT bother me. I will
STILL get angry if a CD goes into a restroom with my woman in there. They
have no reason to be in there. NONE. They can share a urinal just like the
rest of the "men" do. And as far as displaying one's self at a urinal? Most
men (STRAIGHT) - won't look. I know I sure in hell don't! Back to other's
actions. I was on a CB radio once -talking, a male came on after the others
I was talking to had left. He said to me. "I'm gay, would you like to talk
to me?" I replied "I'll talk to anyone, just don't try to persuade me with
your ideas or try to hit on me and we'll be ok." I don't agree with CD and
Gay - but hey... to each his own. I'm not offended unless they press
themselves into my realm. As to you, I wasn't sure if you were a male or
female. Your post led me to believe you may be a woman, but I couldn't be
100% sure. I've known of men with the same name and spelled the same. Cross
dressing from a dress to a t-shirt and jeans - you feel like a cross
dresser? Hell, that isn't cross dressing to me. Not from a woman to a man
like image. As opposed to a man changing into a bra and panties and a dress
complete with make up. Put a 3 piece suit on - like a man, get a butch hair
cut and so on, then maybe I can agree with your point of female to male
cross dressing. G.W.