Old May 18th 04, 05:23 PM
Richard Clark

On Tue, 18 May 2004 08:58:22 -0500, "Dave VanHorn"
wrote:

they are fractal,

Which then leads to one of many entries to this explicit topic found
in:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...com%26rnum%3D9

Yes; I knew when I made rocks and trees into antennas I was going to get
some flack.

which served ego rather more than technical discussion.

This thread still remains as one of the most comic pieces published in
this group and worth reading the 59 entries. Where the comedy lapses
into technical content (rare), it provides specific information about
plants and RF interaction. I am glad to have run into specific
conductivities comparisons showing how the vaunted "conductivity" of
sea water is 200000 times worse than nichrome (or 10000000 times worse
than copper).

This one was not the only thread confined to this topic, but I would
wager all the rest amount to tedious repetition of the usual
population count of angels on a pin-head.

73's
Richard Clark, KB7QHC