Old May 18th 04, 07:47 PM
Cecil Moore

Yuri Blanarovich wrote:
Based on his "unshakable" knowledge that current in the antenna loading coil is
constant, ...

Strange, every measured experiment he himself conducted on real-world
air-core coils proved that the current at each end of the coil is NOT
constant.

Did he say if one puts the loading coil at the top of the antenna,
with no stinger, currents at the top of the coil and bottom of the
coil are equal?

When will otherwise rational engineers stop trying to use circuit
model math on distributed network problems? The current in a standing-
wave antenna wire is NOT constant, varies inch by inch, and that's a
*straight* piece of wire. So if we use more wire coiled up, the current
then becomes constant magnitude/phase and instantaneous? (faster than
light?) To speed up computer buses all we have to do is install coils
in series?

Did you notice W8JI changed his web page? The once outrageous statements
have been considerably modified.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp