Old January 7th 04, 10:21 PM
Matt

Ah yes, we really do trust you and all your alter egos. When someone
starts the slagging match posting with multiple posters using the
identical IP address (i.e. the same poster), then I get suspicious.
Then when they get smarter, and start using the more anonymous google
posting service with a couple of "agrieved" customers, then I do get
majorly suspicious.
I for one am getting sick and tired of your ****. IF you have a
legitimate case - which I personally doubt - then take your information
to the police or appropriate authorities instead of spamming this group.
To me it strongly appears that you yourself are the liar and thief, so
put up or shut up. In other words, take your personal hate program away
from here, **** off and stop spamming this group.

Matt

Randy wrote in message
om...
(Terry) wrote in message

. com...
Well I guess I won't be seeing it in the mail then

Fell like sharing, you keep it 6 months I keep it 6 months LOL

Regards,

Terry

BEWARE OF THIS PERSON HE GOES BY JD HAVRY OR HAURY HIS CALL SIGN WAS
KF4ANC BUT THAT WAS TAKEN OFF CERTAIN SITES SO HE MIGHT NOT BE A HAM
ANY LONGER.HIS ADDRESS IS 1785 BAYSHORE,DUNEDIN,FLORIDA HE SELLS
RADIOS ETC. THEN DOES'T SHIP THEM AND KEEPS THE MONEY.HE IS A
THEIF.BEWARE

CHEERS