Old January 1st 04, 02:04 PM
Emergency Services

Default JD HAVRY Problems Continued

I challenge anyone to find ONE person I ripped off or scammed out of money
on the internet or elsewhere - it's simply not fact - period. I rest my
case.

JD

The "As New" BC 785 XLT you sold me almost two months ago for alot of
money looked like it came out of a car wreck. "No Mars or Dings" Yeah
right! When I complained what did you tell me?

Be very careful with this person. He's very slick and once he cashes
your check you will never see your money again even if you threaten to
sue him.
Old January 1st 04, 09:28 PM
Terry

Well I guess I won't be seeing it in the mail then

Fell like sharing, you keep it 6 months I keep it 6 months LOL

Regards,

Terry
Old January 7th 04, 10:21 PM
Matt

Ah yes, we really do trust you and all your alter egos. When someone
starts the slagging match posting with multiple posters using the
identical IP address (i.e. the same poster), then I get suspicious.
Then when they get smarter, and start using the more anonymous google
posting service with a couple of "agrieved" customers, then I do get
majorly suspicious.
I for one am getting sick and tired of your ****. IF you have a
legitimate case - which I personally doubt - then take your information
to the police or appropriate authorities instead of spamming this group.
To me it strongly appears that you yourself are the liar and thief, so
put up or shut up. In other words, take your personal hate program away
from here, **** off and stop spamming this group.

Matt

Randy wrote in message
om...
(Terry) wrote in message

. com...
Well I guess I won't be seeing it in the mail then

Fell like sharing, you keep it 6 months I keep it 6 months LOL

Regards,

Terry

BEWARE OF THIS PERSON HE GOES BY JD HAVRY OR HAURY HIS CALL SIGN WAS
KF4ANC BUT THAT WAS TAKEN OFF CERTAIN SITES SO HE MIGHT NOT BE A HAM
ANY LONGER.HIS ADDRESS IS 1785 BAYSHORE,DUNEDIN,FLORIDA HE SELLS
RADIOS ETC. THEN DOES'T SHIP THEM AND KEEPS THE MONEY.HE IS A
THEIF.BEWARE

CHEERS

Old January 8th 04, 02:48 AM
Randy

"Matt" wrote in message ...
Ah yes, we really do trust you and all your alter egos. When someone
starts the slagging match posting with multiple posters using the
identical IP address (i.e. the same poster), then I get suspicious.
Then when they get smarter, and start using the more anonymous google
posting service with a couple of "agrieved" customers, then I do get
majorly suspicious.
I for one am getting sick and tired of your ****. IF you have a
legitimate case - which I personally doubt - then take your information
to the police or appropriate authorities instead of spamming this group.
To me it strongly appears that you yourself are the liar and thief, so
put up or shut up. In other words, take your personal hate program away
from here, **** off and stop spamming this group.

Matt

Randy wrote in message
om...
(Terry) wrote in message

. com...
Well I guess I won't be seeing it in the mail then

Fell like sharing, you keep it 6 months I keep it 6 months LOL

Regards,

Terry

BEWARE OF THIS PERSON HE GOES BY JD HAVRY OR HAURY HIS CALL SIGN WAS
KF4ANC BUT THAT WAS TAKEN OFF CERTAIN SITES SO HE MIGHT NOT BE A HAM
ANY LONGER.HIS ADDRESS IS 1785 BAYSHORE,DUNEDIN,FLORIDA HE SELLS
RADIOS ETC. THEN DOES'T SHIP THEM AND KEEPS THE MONEY.HE IS A
THEIF.BEWARE

CHEERS

Here is an update for you people, that got ripped off by JD Haury.This
should help you get something back out of your losses.GoodLuck and Bye
Bye over and out.

Ad ID#:
7808843 Bassist Available - Dunedin/Clearwater, TampaBay Area FL
Submitted: 12-28-2003 ... 14:11 EST Info: 46 y/o bassist wanting to
form rockin country blues band ala Hank Jr, Skynyrd, Montgomery
Gentry, etc - I am ex-guitarist from The John Lee Walker Band of days
gone by, out of it for a while but wanting to get back into it.
Serious inquiries only - let's get together and jam. I am in Dunedin
.... 7808843 Contact: John Haury 727-738-9118 Email:

?Subject=Saw Your Ad in The
TampaBayEntertainmentGuide/RealitySnap Classified Ads

a great read Happy camper CB 1 November 19th 04 02:51 PM
OT - TELEPHONE PROBLEMS Keith Hosman KC8TCQ CB 0 June 30th 04 11:36 PM
LSB problems with IC706MKII Clif Holland Equipment 1 June 2nd 04 06:34 PM
Need help: Radio in Car .. couple of problems D. Equipment 0 March 28th 04 03:01 PM
95 Disco questions and problems James Keller CB 3 November 26th 03 03:56 PM