Old May 19th 04, 02:07 AM
Yuri Blanarovich

Did he say if one puts the loading coil at the top of the antenna,
with no stinger, currents at the top of the coil and bottom of the
coil are equal?

Not specifically.

When will otherwise rational engineers stop trying to use circuit
model math on distributed network problems? The current in a standing-
wave antenna wire is NOT constant, varies inch by inch, and that's a
*straight* piece of wire. So if we use more wire coiled up, the current
then becomes constant magnitude/phase and instantaneous? (faster than
light?) To speed up computer buses all we have to do is install coils
in series?

When they can read their diplomas, maybe? :-)

Did you notice W8JI changed his web page? The once outrageous statements
have been considerably modified.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

No, but I will have a look. I have saved the "before" pages, so it will be
interesting to compare. This would be typical of him. First ho goes quiet for a
while, then he changes his beliefs, then he emerges as a guru, teaching the
stupid about the virtues of his "inventions" (stolen, plagiarized from others.)

When I brought this to attention of K3LR, antenna forum moderator, he countered
with "he wins contests and works DX"
and N6BV: "he is right". So I was grounded and dummyfounded :-)

Now that snow melted and I got my Radiomobile's brake lines fixed, I should do
the experiments and get some real data and do that article. Just that I got
sucked to another project, designing "Dream Radio" that I am more excited,
especially after seeing pieces of (radio) furniture by the JA biggies.

I am sorry I missed W7EL booth, would have loved to say HI in person. Just
gotta order the upgrade to EZNEC, I can use the new insulated wire modeling
feature.

73 Yuri, www.K3BU.us
www.computeradio.us home of Dream Radio One