Old January 20th 04, 02:30 AM
Quaoar

TG wrote:
I've been an owner of a Realistic (gaaaassp) Pro2052 for the past
year and have enjoyed the trunking with this discone antenna,
HOWEVER...

I just cant stop looking at the newer Uniden BC models, specificly
the BC 785D (http://www.bc785d.us/) because of its display and
backlit buttons.
So what I'd like to know is, on the subject of the optional digital
card add-ons, is there anything "more" to listen to if I buy this
scanner and card? I'm kinda talking just in the digital area...

Are there digital transmissions that can be listened to that analog
scanners cant? I hope this makes sense
And I'm NOT refering to illigal transmissions, just those that can be
heard by digital folks vs. analog.

Thanks group!

In the Front Range of Colorado, if you don't have digital, you have very
little. I have just come out of the silence with a Pro96.