Old February 12th 04, 01:20 AM

My guess is he has it in AM mode.

"mike" wrote in message
can the pro-95 hit the freq exactly?
frs is an odd split not 12.5 spacing.

"Dan Richman" wrote in message
i just programmed my new PRO-95 with the GMRS frequencies, but when i
key my GMRS radio, even from across the room, the scanner stops on the
freq but produces only static and a barely readable signal. any idea
why that might be? shouldn't i be picking up the signal perfectly?

my two Vertex VX-400 radios, which i'm using for GMRS, communicate
perfectly with each other and with several off-the-shelf FRS/GMRS

thanks for any ideas why this might be happening!

dan richman

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (