Old March 11th 04, 12:59 AM
Dan Morisseau

In article DZL3c.225684$jk2.928278@attbi_s53, =20
says...
Hey there,
=20
I currently have two scanners. They are both Uniden BC200xlt's.
=20
I have no complaints about this model. It has done what is was designed =

do just fine for me.
=20
No trunking though. I'd like to check that out.
=20
No digital either. I don't know if this would be a benefit or not to me =

in
my area.
=20
First, I live in Santa Clara County, California. What am I missing that =

you
enjoy monitoring? I currently monitor the local fire and police
departments. Sometimes I'll check out the commercial flights at the loca=

airports.
=20
I'd like to check out the military air communications. Is there much to =

be
heard in the Bay Area though? I think all the bases are gone now.
=20
The latest Uniden is the BC296 so that's probably what I'd be looking to
buy.
=20
Thanks in advance!

=09I'd suggest a RS (GRE manufactured) PRO-96.

--=20
--
From Mo-Pac's famous Kirkwood Hill - N 38=B034'53", W 90=B022'32", 680'
"=A1Y tu madre tambien!"