Old March 23rd 04, 01:47 AM
Donnie

On 22 Mar 2004 20:29:39 GMT, (J999w) wrote:

Perhaps of the week?

Was driving to the hardware store and heard the county sherrif call the local
fire department notifying them of a grass fire right next to the freeway.
Changed channels and listened to the local FD fight the fire while I drove over
to look at it. Also listened to the truckers make comments on the CB. Wasn't a
big fire, but pretty smokey.

Over winter while driving to go skiing I had a bunch of fire trucks come up
from behind me ... hit the fire scan button and found the local channel. Turned
out to be a fire in a hotel ... I parked in a nearby subdivision where I could
observe from a distance and listened to the room by room search. Turned out to
be an over cooked hot dog in a microwave.

What have you heard lately?

jw
milwaukee

What have you heard lately?

Neighbor having sex on the phone....

Donnie (N4JZH)

''Behold how good and well brethren dwell together in unity''