Old March 22nd 04, 08:29 PM
J999w

Default Scan catch of the day.

Perhaps of the week?

Was driving to the hardware store and heard the county sherrif call the local
fire department notifying them of a grass fire right next to the freeway.
Changed channels and listened to the local FD fight the fire while I drove over
to look at it. Also listened to the truckers make comments on the CB. Wasn't a
big fire, but pretty smokey.

Over winter while driving to go skiing I had a bunch of fire trucks come up
from behind me ... hit the fire scan button and found the local channel. Turned
out to be a fire in a hotel ... I parked in a nearby subdivision where I could
observe from a distance and listened to the room by room search. Turned out to
be an over cooked hot dog in a microwave.

What have you heard lately?

jw
milwaukee
Old March 22nd 04, 09:49 PM
JKLEIN1050

WOW!!

Old March 24th 04, 03:18 AM
J999w

I farted, but it was encrypted.

Another brilliant posting to Usenet.

jw
wb9uai

Old March 24th 04, 05:14 AM
jerry

Heard the people next door arguing about money over a baby moniter.
Very funny I wish I taped it.
Old March 26th 04, 07:01 AM
Captain Purple

I heard:

"... unit 3, pick up the pizza for the captain...
....and use your siren so it doesn't get cold..."
Old April 5th 04, 08:41 AM
David

I heard fire trucks over the neighbors cordless phone while talking to a
fighter jet flying overhead

Old April 5th 04, 03:54 PM
Sideshow

I heard the police pick-up someone on outstanding warrants, FTA and
writing bad checks. She is an aspiring actress and they picked her up
just before they raised the curtain. I hope the understudy was
prepped.

Hey, I know, you may not find it exciting...but she wrote one of the
checks to me and I was the one that tipped off the cops. Court is in a
few weeks. Perhaps it will be on local cable. She'll finally be on tv.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HT2000 scan Bar B. Que Scanner 2 October 19th 03 01:24 AM
WTB : Crystals for Regency Flight Scan Dan Conti Scanner 2 October 11th 03 08:30 PM
president lincoln scan in 5khz steps David Browne Dx 2 September 21st 03 09:38 PM
president lincoln scan in 5khz steps David Browne Dx 0 September 21st 03 01:24 PM
PRO-95 scan problem Bill Scanner 0 July 11th 03 04:38 AM