Old March 23rd 04, 11:30 PM
ff-paramedic

I farted, but it was encrypted.

"J999w" wrote in message
Perhaps of the week?

Was driving to the hardware store and heard the county sherrif call the

local
fire department notifying them of a grass fire right next to the freeway.
Changed channels and listened to the local FD fight the fire while I drove

over
to look at it. Also listened to the truckers make comments on the CB.

Wasn't a
big fire, but pretty smokey.

Over winter while driving to go skiing I had a bunch of fire trucks come

up
from behind me ... hit the fire scan button and found the local channel.

Turned
out to be a fire in a hotel ... I parked in a nearby subdivision where I

could
observe from a distance and listened to the room by room search. Turned

out to
be an over cooked hot dog in a microwave.

What have you heard lately?

jw
milwaukee