Old April 10th 04, 09:44 AM
Jabba

Default PRO-2004 Dry Solder Joints

Recently had the problems others have experienced with my PRO-2004 in
relation to the unit powering up but not showing the display and only
emitting a hiss from the speaker. After reading through all the previous
posts to this group about this problem I believe it is a loose or dry solder
joint.

Now I have pulled the beast apart and inspected it but have come up empty
handed. Can somebody who has experienced this problem suggest some likely
points to examine, or suggest another cause of action which could be taken.

Cheers,
Jabba