Old June 22nd 04, 11:48 PM
JBird

Yes I am beginning to agree, if their (ScanPro) customer service quality
mirrors their product. I emailed the ScanPro sales addy with a few questions
and they directed me to a very basic and fundamental FAQ site that did not
cover either of the questions I asked. They didn't even read it. I will
check out the ARC780 software site. Thanks for the heads up.

"Scanner" wrote in message
scanpro is a total waste of time and money... and be careful: no demo, no
phone number!

best software by far is scannermasters ARC780, 1-800-SCANNER to order

"JBird" wrote in message
I see the ScanPro 780 software on sale at their website -
http://www.bc780xlt.net/ - any comments on this software? Does it allow

you
to control all functions of the scanner? Any good? If I order the

software
and the programming cable, will I need anything else? Never ran my

scanner
thru the comp so I am new at this. On a budget, and this looks ok and

easy
to operate on the website. Any suggestions, comments, or remarks

welcomed!
Thanks!