Old June 20th 04, 05:43 PM
JBird

Default Scan Pro ?

I see the ScanPro 780 software on sale at their website -
http://www.bc780xlt.net/ - any comments on this software? Does it allow you
to control all functions of the scanner? Any good? If I order the software
and the programming cable, will I need anything else? Never ran my scanner
thru the comp so I am new at this. On a budget, and this looks ok and easy
to operate on the website. Any suggestions, comments, or remarks welcomed!
Thanks!

Old June 21st 04, 03:21 PM
Dwayne

In article ,
says...
I see the ScanPro 780 software on sale at their website -
http://www.bc780xlt.net/ - any comments on this software? Does it allow you
to control all functions of the scanner? Any good? If I order the software
and the programming cable, will I need anything else? Never ran my scanner
thru the comp so I am new at this. On a budget, and this looks ok and easy
to operate on the website. Any suggestions, comments, or remarks welcomed!
Thanks!

Dont even bother buying scanpro. If you want something that is worth
buying then look into ARC780 and Trunkstar780.
Old June 22nd 04, 01:52 AM
JBird

Looking for a prog that puts the virtual face of 780 on your comp and SanPro
looks good, the price is right, and I'm not looking for alot of bells and
whistles, just want to have an easy interface with my computer. Don't really
care for the Trunkstar graphics, looking for radio face graphics. Thanks for
the input!

"Dwayne" wrote in message
.net...
In article ,
says...

Old June 22nd 04, 05:58 PM
Scanner

scanpro is a total waste of time and money... and be careful: no demo, no
phone number!

best software by far is scannermasters ARC780, 1-800-SCANNER to order

Old June 22nd 04, 11:48 PM
JBird

Yes I am beginning to agree, if their (ScanPro) customer service quality
mirrors their product. I emailed the ScanPro sales addy with a few questions
and they directed me to a very basic and fundamental FAQ site that did not
cover either of the questions I asked. They didn't even read it. I will
check out the ARC780 software site. Thanks for the heads up.

"JBird" wrote in message
I see the ScanPro 780 software on sale at their website -
http://www.bc780xlt.net/ - any comments on this software? Does it allow

you
to control all functions of the scanner? Any good? If I order the

software
and the programming cable, will I need anything else? Never ran my

scanner
thru the comp so I am new at this. On a budget, and this looks ok and

easy
to operate on the website. Any suggestions, comments, or remarks

welcomed!
Thanks!

Uniden 245XLT: Cant find Scan groups michaeldr1 Scanner 3 May 1st 04 06:31 AM
Scan catch of the day. J999w Scanner 8 April 5th 04 03:54 PM
HT2000 scan Bar B. Que Scanner 2 October 19th 03 01:24 AM
WTB : Crystals for Regency Flight Scan Dan Conti Scanner 2 October 11th 03 08:30 PM
PRO-95 scan problem Bill Scanner 0 July 11th 03 04:38 AM