Old May 24th 04, 07:19 PM
Cecil Moore

Richard Clark wrote:

wrote:
This was all explained 64 years ago (when I was two years old) by J. C.
Slater in _Microwave_Transmission_. Why do I have to explain it all over
again?

Possibly because you so ill understood it then as now?

Well Richard, here's your chance. Please enlighten us on J.C.
Slater's meaning of: "The method of eliminating reflections
is based on the interference between waves. ... The fundamental
principle behind the elimination of reflections is then to have
each reflected wave canceled by another wave of equal amplitude
and opposite phase."
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp