Old October 19th 04, 11:37 AM
Dave Drummer

"Michael" wrote in message ...
Sorry, but I learned this the hard way too...the micro-pro lost it's mind.
I'd recommend you re-set the unit as per manual. As on some Alinco units,
you may be able to "re-set" the CPU without disrupting your pre-progged
memory. At very worst, you'll have to re-program the radio - but it might be
worth a try.

My credentials? I'm no radio expert, but I've worked with cpu devices for
about 20 years. Sometimes a simple 're-set' / Power Cycle / or cold re-boot
make every problem go away.

Good luck,
Mike T.

"Dave Drummer" wrote in message
om...
(Jeff Multer) wrote in message

Are you using software to program the 250D ?

No, I programed it directly.

could you tell me how to reset the CPU? Ive tried a memory clear, so I
have nothing to lose.