Old December 24th 04, 03:48 PM
Bill Crocker

It's probably been viewed a politically incorrect, due to offending illegal
aliens in our country, therefore not allowed under the New World Order!

Of course I'm joking, but with what I've been hearing on the news, it
wouldn't surprise me! A local school here in Michigan, had their school
band playing Christmas songs. Just music, no singing. Two parents
complained that they were offended, because they could hear the words in
their heads! If they were hearing the words in their head, I think the
parents should have been committed. But NO!!!! The band was ordered to
stop playing Christmas music, permanently!

Then we had another incident, where a school was putting on a play. They
had different stage setups, for Kwanza, Muslims, etc. One parent had built
a beautiful manger scene, with baby Jesus. Again, a few parents in the
audience were offended, and ONLY the manger scene had to be removed! What a
bunch of crap!!!

Bill Crocker

"DougSlug" wrote in message
Does anyone do a "broadcast from Santa" on any of the HF ham bands that I
could tune into for my children to hear on Christmas Eve? I seem to
recall reading something about this in past years. Sure would be fun, and
a great way to spark the young'uns interest in radio!

- Doug