Old December 24th 04, 08:20 PM
krackula

kinda the way I feel too , sometimes , but the " sad " facts are
( here in central California anyway ) that we white anglos are a
small minority of the population and " the times they are a'changin ".
the latinos ( mostly illegal aliens ) make up about 56% of the local
population ( 1.2 million in our metro and about 1.8 to 2.2mil in
this county ) and they are catholic. they want spanish spoken
in schools and around town and mostly want to import their
home culture into this country. they don't care much about speaking
american english or about american customs in general.
this angers the small minority of very vocal " born again christians "
because they think they are discriminated against. another 18 % to 28
% of the population is hmong , cambodians, pakis , hindus, and sikhs.
most of these are legal immigrants and LOVE to voice their new found
freedom of speech and religion. if they don't get their ( in their
view ) fair shake they are VERY vocal about it. TV in these parts
mentions ONLY the " holiday " season because mentioning " christmas "
can anger and discriminate against a LARGE portion of the local
population. ( like in San Francisco, we have a large number of
different ethnic TV channels , most of which are Indian and mexican ,
there are more mexican speaking FM stations than english speaking ones
) I've NEVER seen so much trouble extended , in the media and stores
, to avoid trying to anger so many different groups.
it's a TOTALLY ( insert rude expletive here ) -up mess.

it's strange new world , here, and probably gonna get worse before
all is said and done. if you live in places where your ethnic and /
or religious groups are still in the majority or maybe just " par "
with the others , rejoice this " holiday " season ..... it may be an
endangered experience and due for major change .

k.............

now lets seeeeeeeee ...... whare'd I put that spanish / american
dictionary. want to go out shopping for last minute christm....... er
ah ..... " holiday " bargains but can't read those sale signs. ah aha
haaha ahhha ah a trippy ...............

On Fri, 24 Dec 2004 19:24:37 GMT, "Ken" wrote:

DAMN STRAIGHT BILL, Well Said! I'm feed up with this third world loser crap
coming into this The Greatest Country in the World taking advantage of all
we have to offer and then trying to distort it because there to stupid to
know what else to do with it. It's time we send these **** politics and
lawyers packing and start making things right. I hope I offended somebody
and they can kiss my ass. IMHO