Old January 9th 05, 02:14 AM
Fuzzy

A. Kay wrote:
I have been trying to scan for the frequency for a moderately sized local
taxi service called North End Taxi in Lynnwood, Washington. This company
also has an office in Shoreline, Washington. I thought the easy way would
be go to the FCC website and look up all the commercial radio licenses in
Washington state. I looked at all the companies that remotely resembled a
taxi or car service and came up with nothing in the whole state at this
location.
I found Yellow Cab's frequency (461.525) by scanning, but have come up with
nothing for North End Taxi.
Has anyone found this frequency?

The only frequencies for North End Taxi that I could find are for
Seatle. These frequencies a
152.3750 as base and 157.6350 as mobile. Hope this helps.