Old July 2nd 03, 11:33 PM
helmsman

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002 22:11:53 -0500, "Steve St. Denis"
wrote:

I'm thinking about buying the grundig 800 radio, I have never baught a
shortwave receiver before so I would like some feed back on what people
think of this radio, is it a good radio, hows the reception on it, I live in
Fort Eire Ont. Canada and would like to listen to Aircraft, Military, Space
Shuttle, Marine, Ham Operators and Government Agencies, I'm really not to
interested in BBC, or Canadian Brodcast or things of that nature, Could you
send a few frequencies I could put into the radio in the Radio Shack Store
so I can see if it will pick up these kind of frequencies.
Regards
Steve

Nice radio but the DAMN hum from the power source is not acceptable.
I am not pleased.
With batteries it works great.
..
BOYCOTT French made products & DON'T vacation in France!