Old July 7th 03, 10:14 PM
Mr. 4X

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote:

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 21:44:23 +0000 (UTC), "Mr. 4X"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

(Ed Conrad) wrote:

The theory of the evolution of man is the greatest conspiracy
against truth in the history of science, quite likely in the history
of the world.

Isn't it obvious?

It is Ed, himself, rather than his alleged arguments, that casts
serious doubt on the existence of evolution.

Evolution doesn't say that utter morons are not born.

--
V.G.

"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is
easier to harrass rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper
Sticker (This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.