Old July 6th 03, 12:08 AM
Diverd4777

Default Time for Coalkook to seek a psychiatrist

In article , "Mr. 4X"

Subject: Time for Coalkook to seek a psychiatrist
From: "Mr. 4X"
Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2003 21:44:23 +0000 (UTC)

(Ed Conrad) wrote:

The theory of the evolution of man is the greatest conspiracy
against truth in the history of science, quite likely in the history
of the world.

Isn't it obvious?

- Let yer meds wear off & it all makes great sense. . . .

Old July 6th 03, 02:35 PM
The Dawn Soliloquy

Why is it called "theory of evolution" if it's a proven fact?

http://www.arn.org/

"that intelligent causes are necessary to explain the complex,
information-rich structures of biology and that these causes are empirically
detectable."

http://www.arn.org/idfaq/What%20is%2...t%20design.htm

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=23471

"Roger DeHart

"If something in science suddenly becomes so sacrosanct that you can't
question it, then it ceases to be science," said DeHart. "I don't even want to
teach creationism, I just want to teach the flaws of Darwinism," he said. "

http://www.nas.com/ccc/news5-23-01.htm

In article , "Mr. 4X"
wrote:
(Ed Conrad) wrote:

The theory of the evolution of man is the greatest conspiracy
against truth in the history of science, quite likely in the history
of the world.

Isn't it obvious?

De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum: -There's no arguing about matters of taste.
Multum in parvo: - Much in little (small but significant)
Sine qua non: -Indispensible part
Non sequitur: -It does not follow
Cogito ergo sum: - I think therefore I am.
Nota bene: - Note well
Tabula rasa: - Clean slate

Old July 7th 03, 10:14 PM
Mr. 4X

"Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)" wrote:

On Sat, 5 Jul 2003 21:44:23 +0000 (UTC), "Mr. 4X"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

(Ed Conrad) wrote:

The theory of the evolution of man is the greatest conspiracy
against truth in the history of science, quite likely in the history
of the world.

Isn't it obvious?

It is Ed, himself, rather than his alleged arguments, that casts
serious doubt on the existence of evolution.

Evolution doesn't say that utter morons are not born.

--
V.G.

"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is
easier to harrass rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper
Sticker (This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.

Old July 8th 03, 03:10 AM
Spamcop'em All

wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

(Ed Conrad) wrote:

The theory of the evolution of man is the greatest conspiracy
against truth in the history of science, quite likely in the history
of the world.

Isn't it obvious?

It is Ed, himself, rather than his alleged arguments, that casts
serious doubt on the existence of evolution.

Evolution doesn't say that utter morons are not born.

Sadly, morons have the same rights as everyone else, so once they figure out
where the hole is, they breed, contributing to the morose gene pool.

--
Badmouthing spammers since 2003

Old July 8th 03, 03:50 AM
Brian Denley

It's only a 'theory' to religious fundamentalists. It's fact to the rest of
us. Even the pope admits it's not a theory anymore.

--
Brian Denley