Old July 13th 03, 08:01 PM
Robert

"Paul Girling" wrote in message

Hi there all.

Just wondering if anyone out there uses their PDA to do their SW
logging?

When I first started using my Zire 71 to control my RX-320, I did a
_little_ note-taking on the Palm, but I really prefer a pencil and notepad
of some sort. (I like the little pocket-size bound el-cheapo things.)

If so what do you use and what suggestions do you have?

I used the software that came with the machine - Memopad and
Graffiti2. There's probably a logging program out there, somewhere.

---