Old May 29th 04, 04:40 PM
H. Adam Stevens

"George" wrote in message
ps. This technology does not come cheap. A six-foot, 60 Hz
transmission line (power cord) sells for $492 at Parts Express. A six
foot two wire balanced line costs $610, although there are price
breaks for longer lengths.

Damn, why didn't I think of this first?

When my son was into hi end (actually hi noise) car stereo of something
called Outlaw SPL, I ran across an ad in one of the magazines devoted to
the "sport" which pushed a "no loss" fuse that would allow better
current stability for that 2 KW amp in the trunk. $35 each.

73
George
K3UD

What passes for knowledge in the audio world
often makes this group look like a pack of geniuses.
=8*)
73
H.
NQ5H