Old May 25th 04, 02:40 PM
'Doc

Default A cure for reflected power

Helmut,
Ah Ha! So that greenish color of tarnished copper is really
better than nice shinny golden copper! I knew there was some
reason I still use the stuff. I'm smarter than I thought...
'Doc

PS - Yes, I know I left 'me' wide open. Go ahead, take a free
shot. Enjoy your self...
Old May 29th 04, 02:48 PM
George

ps. This technology does not come cheap. A six-foot, 60 Hz
transmission line (power cord) sells for $492 at Parts Express. A six
foot two wire balanced line costs $610, although there are price
breaks for longer lengths.

Damn, why didn't I think of this first?

When my son was into hi end (actually hi noise) car stereo of something
called Outlaw SPL, I ran across an ad in one of the magazines devoted to
the "sport" which pushed a "no loss" fuse that would allow better
current stability for that 2 KW amp in the trunk. $35 each.

73
George
K3UD
Old May 29th 04, 04:40 PM
H. Adam Stevens

"George" wrote in message
ps. This technology does not come cheap. A six-foot, 60 Hz
transmission line (power cord) sells for $492 at Parts Express. A six
foot two wire balanced line costs $610, although there are price
breaks for longer lengths.

Damn, why didn't I think of this first?

When my son was into hi end (actually hi noise) car stereo of something
called Outlaw SPL, I ran across an ad in one of the magazines devoted to
the "sport" which pushed a "no loss" fuse that would allow better
current stability for that 2 KW amp in the trunk. $35 each.

73
George
K3UD

What passes for knowledge in the audio world
often makes this group look like a pack of geniuses.
=8*)
73
H.
NQ5H

Complex Z0 [Corrected] pez Antenna 41 September 11th 03 05:00 PM
Derivation of the Reflection Coefficient? Dr. Slick Antenna 104 September 6th 03 02:27 AM
The Cecilian Gambit, a variation on the Galilean Defense revisited Richard Clark Antenna 11 July 24th 03 07:30 PM