Old July 25th 03, 03:06 PM
Al Patrick

Kelvin,

There is a Ten Tec mail list where you can find out just about anything
you want about anything Ten Tec has ever made. It appears to me that
once a Ten Tec user always a Ten Tec user! :-) There are some very
dedicated fans on that mail list. A message sent to

with only the word subscribe in the body of the message should get you
subscribed. To unsubscribe send another message to the same address
with only the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

They make good products, and give good service.

Al

Kelvin Muthumani wrote:

Hi,

I am thinking of getting a Ten Tec 1254 HF receiver kit, I would like
to know how good is it for SSB reception, PSK31 etc.

Thank You,

Kelvin