Old May 31st 04, 01:03 PM
SB

wrote in message
On Sun, 30 May 2004 13:34:07 GMT, wrote:

On Sat, 29 May 2004 20:12:24 +0000 (UTC), "SB" wrote:

Can anyone suggest a UK outlet where I can obtain aluminium tubing for
contsruction of beam antennas, also dipole centres and element to boom
fixtures.

Thanks G7CPN.

I get a lot of my stuff from JB aerials on Abbeydale Road, Sheffield,
he stocks all the fittings and a wide selection of tubing, including
thick walled ali pipe for masts.

Peter, G3PHO

Just realised might mean for HF antennas ... I am referring to VHF/UHF
use only. The dipole centres and element to boom fittings are of the
TV and FM antenna variety and not suitable for HF beams.

Peter, G3PHO

Thanks for all the suggestions gents, I will check out the companies, the
query was for homebrewing VHF antennas.

Regards G7CPN.