Old May 29th 04, 09:12 PM
SB

Default Antenna Tubing suppliers

Can anyone suggest a UK outlet where I can obtain aluminium tubing for
contsruction of beam antennas, also dipole centres and element to boom
fixtures.

Thanks G7CPN.

Old May 30th 04, 11:12 AM

I am fairly local to you, Manchester way. I have a pile of assorted
Aluminium tube. I have to scrap, some time within the next 3 weeks. Old CB
ants ground plane rods and the like. Your welcome to it, the council are
compulsory purchasing the land my storage unit is on, so I have to empty it.
There is a 3 ell 6 meter beam, and all sorts of bits.
A Cushcraft butterfly mini beam, all damaged but the bits may be useable,
most of its just filthy, and will clean up.
Any how your welcome, if you can be bothered
to collect. It's better than the tip pikies getting it!
But,, if you want to pay, Knights CB have tons of spare bits for
sale.

Old May 30th 04, 02:24 PM
Richard

http://www.sandpiperaerials.co.uk/

Old May 30th 04, 02:34 PM

On Sat, 29 May 2004 20:12:24 +0000 (UTC), "SB" wrote:

Can anyone suggest a UK outlet where I can obtain aluminium tubing for
contsruction of beam antennas, also dipole centres and element to boom
fixtures.

Thanks G7CPN.

I get a lot of my stuff from JB aerials on Abbeydale Road, Sheffield,
he stocks all the fittings and a wide selection of tubing, including
thick walled ali pipe for masts.

Peter, G3PHO