Old July 31st 03, 10:58 PM
Maximo Lachman

"Tad Early" ) writes:
"p-j" wrote in message
Tad Early wrote:
Christian Identity=White House "scum" (or almost)?

Do you keep count of your baseless rantings? I've been getting
good chuckles over the years from your stuff, and am wondering if
you're contemplating some kind of anthology. There's probably a
market among fans of the factually challenged.

Look who talks. Let's hear more of the Party line propaganda about

Bush that you swallow whole.

Bush is honest right? Or is it time to move into the spin about he

is lying to us for our own good. Gotta love that one.

Not that reading comprehension appear to be your strong suit, but what
does the "party line" or Bush's overall honesty have to do with the
original point of the post?

comprehend the original post before advertising your ignorance.

For your benefit, I'll type slooooowly. Maximo thinks that Christian
Identity is the equivalent of the "scum" in the White House. Since

Spoken like a true liar. 1st of all, you can't say what I think now,
based on what I've written in the past. Even if you could, you have
no right to dictate what somebody thinks, based on what they write,
since they might really believe the opposite or have no opinion at all.
The usual disclaimer applies, whether written or not: "past performance
is not indicative of future results". Just because Yankistan has been
a melting pot where the scum rises to the top, doesn't mean that I
meant that it will continue to do so into the future.

you're so eager to jump in, why don't you provide some evidence to
support *that* proposition, rather than *your* usual knee jerk part
line.

Simple. When Jean ChrEtien says that he's a "Christian" everybody
(who has any intelligence) knows it's meant as a pun. When Bush says
that he's a Christian, everybody who knows that he is a member of
Skull & Bones and/or Bohemian Grove and/or his dispensational cult
and/or British Israelism and/or Celtic Israelism know he's lying since
all are un-Christian groups. As such, they share at least 50% of the
same beliefs as Christian Identity. Only sycophants of such groups
would deny the obvious that such cults have had a large cross-section
of similar beliefs, at least 50%. It's not my job to prove the
obvious, it's your job to disprove it. Christ said to 'turn the
other cheek' & 'love your enemy' and both Bush & Christian Identity
have failed on both counts, which qualified both of them fairly &
squarely for the same camp of lying scum, along w/the terrorists
who pretended to espouse the 'religion of peace'. It would be nice
if the hypocrites could kill off each other, and leave the rest of
us in peace, but that's probably not on the menu.

However, just because Bush has been a member of such groups in the
past is not indicative that he'll act accordingly. He might repent
and instead of speaking out of both sides of his mouth, he'll speak
only out of one & the same (left) side 'A la mode ChrEtien'.
As usual, disclaimer applies.