Old August 7th 03, 09:10 PM
The Dawn Soliloquy

Actually, very very very infrequently he would have a guest that would make
for an interesting show. The last show of his that I found interesting was
about food addictions. Endorphins and whatnot. The man was very articulate,
made for an interesting show and helped me to reevaluate my "fondness" for
food.

As you say, some of his shows were Art Bell like, these I also found
interesting. I'd like to hear more shows on shortwave, at reasonable hours,
discussing natural and unnatural anomalies.

But overall, he is not very consistent in his "promises" to his listeners, and
stretches the nightly conversations with God to extremes. (such as God telling
Rick to have his listeners to send money for the studio or shortwave show).

Regards.

In article , "unreal cheeze"
wrote:
Rick Wiles was a bunko-artist from the word go.
He tried to remake his SW program into somehing like
a cross betweeen the old Art Bell show and Alex Jones'
Infowars. How so very typical of xian scam artists.

He's no different than Swaggart or Roberts or Tilton.

Tell him to go F--* off.

Never say never.
Nothing is absolute.