Old August 9th 03, 11:23 PM
Bill

Default FS: Grundig Majestic Model 97 (1958)

For Sale: Grundig Majestic Model 97 dated 1958. Now I think this is
the model that Grundig based it's current solid-state reproduction on,
and you'll find advertised in some magazines. Shortwave frequency
range: 5.9 to 15.5 mhz as well as AM broadcast and FM. Volume and
tuning knobs. Push button tone, band and off switches. 6 sub-miniature
tubes.

The radio is in beautiful condition and works very well. It was given
a complete check and cap overhaul by Midwest Antique Radio Service.
However, I do believe he did not leave one of the audio tubes in the
tube tester long enough because the audio level does drop off over
time. Nothing that isn't easily corrected for $5 to $10 at a nearby
hamfest. (Or even from Antique Radio Supply in Tempe.)

Just too many radios around my home is the reason I'm selling.

Comes with schematic and SAMS photofact info. I will also toss in the
check lists from Midwest.

First $95 takes it. I will pay for shipping and insurance. Nice
classic/antique radio to add to any collection.

73, Bill - WA8MEA

1.517.563.2613