Old September 13th 03, 06:02 AM

Thanks I've tried the only radioshack near me (Im disabled) and wasted
the cab ride there and back because the idiot at the store had no idea
what an adapta plug for theadapter was and noone else was working
that day, i emailed RS and only received an automated response saying
id be getting a letter in the mail. And ive spent 10 dlrs for the cab
and got nothing except flack from the clerk(jerk)

Radio Shack has an 800ma multi-voltage adapter that
is both regulated and filtered. Model #273-1667. Also
works well. From discussions I've seen on the Yahoo
ICF-2010 group, filtered is important, but people have
had success with unregulated supplies.

Whatever you use - remember - center tip negative on this
radio!

Oz