Old September 22nd 03, 08:44 AM
Dwight Stewart

"John James" wrote:

I'm setting up my ham station. I just passed my general
and I would to be able to operate when I find out what
my call is. Do I hook up the red wire from my rig to
the plus terminal on the power supply?

My friend, who is a new Extra, says the red wire goes
to the minus terminal, but that can't be right because it's
opposite of how I hooked my CB. What wire goes
where? Thanks

Cross posted to multiple newsgroups, a dumb question, and a mention of CB
in the same message. This has got to be a troll. But, in case it isn't,
unless someone has messed with the wiring, the red wire almost always goes
to the positive (+).

Dwight Stewart (W5NET)

http://www.qsl.net/w5net/