Old September 23rd 03, 02:29 AM

Default Last minute tests...

These aren't DX tests in the usual sense of the word, but I thought
they might interest some...I just got notice of the last one a few
moments ago! Sorry for the short notice!

---
Kxel 1540 am in waterloo Iowa is testing for distance..
evening shows include religious shows from 9pm to 12pm central time
12pm to 5am is the midnight trucking radio network a talk show for
truckers
Please let me know when and where you are when you hear it..

Kxel Broadcasting
514 Jefferson Street
Waterloo Iowa
50701

Thank you
Mark Schumacher

---
---
This one is from Neil Newman of WTTM:

Last Min testing...

Very short Notice
I never know when I will get another chance
Tonight will Be at the site doing some testing of new remote gear.
I plan on sending some CW ID's and Playing CHR/Oldies...
keep an Ear open From WTTM 1680am stereo. Testing will Be between12-2
am
---

Lynn.