Old September 23rd 03, 07:09 AM
Keke Goldfeller

BDK wrote in message ...
In article ,
says...

Wow, a liberal. We don't see many of you folk around these parts much.
Even when RFPI was on air, we didn't get hardly any liberals in the
group.

Wow, someone too clueless to get the joke.

Sheesh...

BDK

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++
You are only half right. The half that is wrong is the post is no
joke. I'm an advocate for one worldism which is the only way the human
race can survive the 21st century. The half that is right is that Mr.
Tommyknocker is indeed somewhat clueless, but not for the reason you
believe. The source of his cluelessness is that he buys into the
liberal/conservative charade which is a cleverly designed shell game
which creates the illusion that you "people" have a choice in how the
world is run.
I'm not one given to humor but I do find myself chuckling when
observing the gullibility of the masses. The 21st century marks the
end to narrow nationalism and will be replaced by one world
government. You will be allowed to join us if you do as you are told.
If you don't do as you are told that is okay as well. You will simply
be eliminated as part of the population reduction that must take place
if mankind is to survive. The choice is yours.
Keke Goldfeller
Citizen of the World