Old September 21st 03, 07:11 AM
Keke Goldfeller

Default World Tax: An Idea Whose Time Has Come

It is high time that we Americans face reality - we need to right the
wrongs we have perpetuated on the rest of the world, specifically the
"third world" nations. Because of our exploitation and oppression of
these nations (nations of color, but that it an issue to be dealt
with in a future post i.e. America's inherent racism), are mired in
poverty with no conceivable way of escaping. Therefore it is our
responsiblity to assist them in any possible manner and finacially
will be a positive first step. I have written my Representatives in
Washington D.C. proposing a tax be levied on American purchases of
guns, ammunition, gas, SUV's, boats, many assorted entertainment
activities e.g. movies, cable television, all sporting events, etc.,
with the proceeds going to the general fund of the United Nations
which would distribute it to needy nations across the globe.
I was absolutely delighted with the responses I've received from
them! Apparently the idea has been in the works for some time and will
be enacted in the not too distant future. A pittance at first to allow
for easy passage (which is the hard part) but to be increased
considerably incrementally after it becomes a fact of life. A most
excellent strategy I must say!
Won't you please contact your representative and Senators and urge
them to speed the process up so we as a nation can ease our collective
consciences. We are all guilty, we are all responsible for the
problems we've created (poverty, poor health care, unemployment and
explotation, depleting the natural resources of other nations, etc.)
and we all have a responsibility to solve the problems!
I am ashamed whenever I ponder such injustice and would like to be
able to one day sleep soundly knowing we are doing our part to right
the wrongs. We owe it to the children of the world to make a better
and healthier world for them to live in! Please don't delay, contact
Washington D.C. today! It is the right thing to do. Thank you.
Keke Goldfeller
Old September 21st 03, 03:11 PM
RHF

(Keke Goldfeller) wrote in message . com...
It is high time that we Americans face reality - we need to right the
wrongs we have perpetuated BY the rest of the world, specifically the
"EUROPEAN IMPERIALIST" nations of the last three hundred years. Because of their exploitation and oppression of
these nations (nations of color, but that it an issue to be dealt
with in a future post i.e. The WORLDS's inherent racism), are mired in
poverty with no conceivable way of escaping. Therefore it is AMERICA's
responsiblity to assist them in any possible manner and finacially
will be a positive first step. YOU should write YOUR Representatives in
Washington D.C. proposing a TAX be levied on ALL THIRD WORLD purchases of
guns, ammunition, gas, SUV's, boats, many assorted entertainment
activities e.g. movies, cable television, all sporting events, etc.,
with the proceeds going to the general fund of the USoA
which would distribute it to needy nations across the globe by the USofA.

- S N I P -
Won't you please contact your representative and Senators and urge
them to speed the process up so we as a nation can collective TAX and HELP the Rest of the World. THEY are all guilty, we are NOT responsible for the
problems THEY HAVE created (poverty, poor health care, unemployment and
explotation, depleting the natural resources of other nations, etc.)
and we all have a responsibility to solve the problems by TAXING THEM AND HELPING THEM!
I am ashamed whenever I ponder such injustice THAT THESE NATIONS HAVE DONE TO THEMSELVES and would like to be
able to one day sleep soundly knowing we are doing our part to right
the wrongs. We owe it to the children of the USofA to make a better
and healthier world for them to live in! Please don't delay, contact
Washington D.C. today! It is the right thing to do. Thank you.
Keke Goldfeller

Lets Get Real Here.
- In any Country in the World
- - Their Biggest Enemy is Their Own Government
- - - And the People Themselves

~ RHF
Old September 21st 03, 07:34 PM
tommyknocker

Keke Goldfeller wrote:

[...]

Wow, a liberal. We don't see many of you folk around these parts much.
Even when RFPI was on air, we didn't get hardly any liberals in the
group.

Old September 21st 03, 11:27 PM
Eric Ferguson

I'm overtaxed now, YOU can pay mine.

Old September 22nd 03, 04:38 AM
BDK

In article ,
says...
Keke Goldfeller wrote:

[...]

Wow, someone too clueless to get the joke.

Sheesh...

BDK

VOA - Our World Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 November 11th 04 11:29 PM
Once upon a time in America there came to be a giant of an organization called the American Radio Relay League (ARRL). KC8QJP General 3 October 11th 04 10:44 AM
New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 12:02 AM
Good online SW guide? frank halaburak Shortwave 6 October 13th 03 07:55 AM
North-Central Florida Mil Logs 9/10/2003 & 9/11/2003 GeorgeF Shortwave 0 September 12th 03 03:32 AM