Old October 3rd 03, 03:43 PM
LW

Well, Bro. Lawrence, we have reason to believe that Mr. Davies
*already has* had some lengthy discussions with Mr. Strom. And the
results were broadcast on SHORTWAVE RADIO several years back. Yep,
Mr. Strom reported *all* the details on The Great Liberty Net.

Sad part was, Mr. Davies was not given credit for the "scoop". Even
the part about Nashville Joe being a "free-bander" serveral years ago.
(This kinda stuff could bring a crew from CNN, dontcha think?)

You have an excellent idea, Bro. Lawrence. Mr. Strom *does* have some
of the finest "radio presence" of anyone around. I guess Mr. Davies
has to take it from here.