Old October 1st 03, 03:58 AM
Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord

Default On the Domestic Front Radio Network!

Take a listen at the Hottest, and Greatest SWL Listener network!

Talk Shows and Shortwave-related topics!

http://damon.screaminghost.com:8040/listen.pls

Lloyd Davies - Time Lord and Talk show host
"On the Domestic Front"
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/domesticfront/
Old October 1st 03, 03:28 PM
LW

Lloyd Davies - The Time Lord ) ...
Take a listen at the Hottest, and Greatest SWL Listener network!

Talk Shows and Shortwave-related topics!

So when are you gonna interview Nashville Joe? W1WCR? AA8DP?
Chicken fornicator? Sir Sidney? Kind Jewis Indian? Y-Man? Red
October?
Old October 2nd 03, 12:25 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"LW" wrote:
| So when are you gonna interview Nashville Joe? W1WCR? AA8DP?
| Chicken fornicator? Sir Sidney? Kind Jewis Indian? Y-Man? Red
| October?

Well, Bro. El Dubyah, I'm hopin' he interviews one of
them "filthy Khazar Jews." That's sure to boost his
credibility! I bet we'll hear talk of goin' down to the temple
to roll around in "The Money," the World Bankin' Conspiracy,
and maybe even "Murdrin' Christian Newborns." Heck,
it'll be more fun than "Free bere night at Mikes Pkaeg Store,"
free "Old Mewalky Bere" and all!

VY 73s OM,

Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, MN

P.S. -- do "filthy Khazar Jews" control the gooey dumpster trade,
too?.........

---

Old October 3rd 03, 12:02 AM
LW

Correction, Bro. Lawrence - if mem'ry serves, it was "papst blue ribon
bere" that was free. "Old Mewalky Bere" was deeply discounted but
never free. I'd bet my "thun dar berd" on it.

But you're right about one thing - I bet if Mr. Davies would interview
some kazahars, his ratings would skyrocket. While he's at it, maybe
he can also interview profit Stair and David J. Smith.
Old October 3rd 03, 01:27 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

Oh, man, Bro. El Dubyah, my heart's racin'....I've got an
idea....how 'bout if Lloyd interviewed Kevin Strom? I
mean...they know each other *so* well, and all....

73,

S.L.

om...

Old October 3rd 03, 03:43 PM
LW

Well, Bro. Lawrence, we have reason to believe that Mr. Davies
*already has* had some lengthy discussions with Mr. Strom. And the
results were broadcast on SHORTWAVE RADIO several years back. Yep,
Mr. Strom reported *all* the details on The Great Liberty Net.

Sad part was, Mr. Davies was not given credit for the "scoop". Even
the part about Nashville Joe being a "free-bander" serveral years ago.
(This kinda stuff could bring a crew from CNN, dontcha think?)

You have an excellent idea, Bro. Lawrence. Mr. Strom *does* have some
of the finest "radio presence" of anyone around. I guess Mr. Davies
has to take it from here.
Old October 4th 03, 02:17 AM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

And tonight, Bro. El Dubyah, I have a brand
new idea. See, so many radio hosts go "on
the road" nowadays....Why, Lloyd could go
on the road to...

(wait for it)...

Nashville!!

See, there's a feller down there...well, you
kinda know the rest...

73,

Steve Lawrence
Burnsville, MN

"LW" wrote in message
om...
| Well, Bro. Lawrence, we have reason to believe that Mr. Davies
| *already has* had some lengthy discussions with Mr. Strom. And the
| results were broadcast on SHORTWAVE RADIO several years back. Yep,
| Mr. Strom reported *all* the details on The Great Liberty Net.
|
| Sad part was, Mr. Davies was not given credit for the "scoop". Even
| the part about Nashville Joe being a "free-bander" serveral years ago.
| (This kinda stuff could bring a crew from CNN, dontcha think?)
|
| You have an excellent idea, Bro. Lawrence. Mr. Strom *does* have some
| of the finest "radio presence" of anyone around. I guess Mr. Davies
| has to take it from here.

---

Old October 4th 03, 06:23 AM
LW

"Stephen M.H. Lawrence" wrote ...
..Why, Lloyd could go
on the road to... (wait for it)... Nashville!!

Old news, Bro. Lawrence. Mr. Davies done been there done that.
Brought his SHORTWAVE RADIO and tested his TINY-TENNA right there in
Nashville Joe's front yard. This was the visit that *made the news*.

I think Mr. Davies would find quite a different welcome this time. I
feel sure it would take more than a case of "Old Mewalky Bere" as a
peace offering.