Old October 3rd 03, 09:21 PM
Bob

wrote in message . com...
Mike Maghakian wrote:
for those that haven't noticed yet, passport list price is up $3 to
$22.95 and discount prices are higher also.

Ah, that's why. I never look at list price. :-

So with solar activity down, and poor propagation on the higher freqs,
they want us to cough up more cash to hear fewer signals. That's
terrible!

Art N2AH

There hasn't been a price increase for quite a few years. I guess it
makes sense to hit the buyers with a big one and then it wont be
necessary to change it for a good number of years.
Considering it is a niche market publication and contains a wealth
of radio informaton I think it is still a bargain.
Bob