Old October 2nd 03, 07:47 PM
Mike Maghakian

Default passport 2004

for those that haven't noticed yet, passport list price is up $3 to
$22.95 and discount prices are higher also.
Old October 3rd 03, 03:10 PM

Mike Maghakian wrote:
for those that haven't noticed yet, passport list price is up $3 to
$22.95 and discount prices are higher also.

Ah, that's why. I never look at list price. :-

So with solar activity down, and poor propagation on the higher freqs,
they want us to cough up more cash to hear fewer signals. That's
terrible!

Art N2AH
Old October 5th 03, 03:31 AM
dwarf

You obviously need to take a course in basic economics!

Steve,

Yes indeed I will not pay $22.95 for the 2004 Passport to World Band
Radio book and I will wait when the time is due for recycling, of
course the book store dealer will make their bargain sale of that book
for $2 to $3 price and I will not pay more than that. I have other
priorities rather than buying that book. Because of the world
economical crisis, we have to save our dollar for better purposes.

Dwarf

Old October 5th 03, 03:37 AM
N8KDV

dwarf wrote:

You obviously need to take a course in basic economics!

Steve,

Yes indeed I will not pay $22.95 for the 2004 Passport to World Band
Radio book and I will wait when the time is due for recycling, of
course the book store dealer will make their bargain sale of that book
for $2 to $3 price and I will not pay more than that. I have other
priorities rather than buying that book. Because of the world
economical crisis, we have to save our dollar for better purposes.

Dwarf

I don't think I'll pay $22.95 for it either... but that's a whole 'nother
story. I will get one though, just because I always do.

The 'world economical crisis' be damned. (Actually you won't be helping
the 'world economical crisis' get any better by hanging on to your dollar,
you need to spend, spend, spend! Then, the 'world econmical crisis' will
get better). Get it?

Steve
Holland, MI

Drake R7, R8 and R8B